Friday, May 22, 2009

Shuttle Service between Redding & the Sacramento Airport

Traveling between Redding and the Sacramento Airport? First Class Shuttle, Inc. is very excited to finally be ready to bring this much needed service to the Northstate. We are now the only shuttle service between Redding and Sacramento. Because we are new and wanting to get the word out, we have created this blog to help people find us and stay updated. You can see more about us at http://www.firstclassshuttle.net/ and click on "How it Works" for all the details.

Here are some of the questions we've been answering:
How much does it cost?
Check out our website for up to date pricing...you can even book online.

Where do you pick us up and drop us off?
Oxford Suites has been great to allow us to meet our passengers at their hotel, they are on Hilltop right next to Marie Calendars. Have somebody drop you off there or if you stay the night in one of their rooms you can park there for free!

When do you go?
We will eventually be adding more times as the word spreads to this first schedule:
Check out updated times on our website under times and fares.

We really need your help in spreading the word. Please let us know how we can best support your traveling needs and how you see us able to get the word out.

Thank you for your support,
Eric Vickery
First Class Shuttle, Inc.
info@firstclassshuttle.net
http://www.firstclassshuttle.net/
530-763-7059

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blogging. More people will know about the benefits of using shuttle service from point to point or A to A compared to just riding a taxi or commuter bus or train. One of the advantages of using shuttle service is promptness and the timely transportation needs.

    hotel transportation los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you. you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
    atlanta airport limousine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really informative i really had fun reading it.
    driving schools in college park

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative read of the subject.
    san francisco employee shuttle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always admired this kind of service. It made me really happy when me and my best friend were in South Florida. A company in Fort Lauderdale provided an airport shuttle for my best friend, and allowed her to have a classy ride to the Hollywood International Airport. It was a simple ride, but because of the comforting features of the internal of the limo, the simple ride becomes an unforgettable one for her.

    Quennie Dolor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most limos already have twwo exit doors and tempered safety glass that will break easily with a break out tool ! The problem will be with the intoxicated passengers opening them up and falling out. Most modern cars lock the doors as soon as the car is in gear, cchild door locks are also a problem! I propose a law to put smoke detectors and glass break out tools in every coMmercial passenger vehicle. Smoke detectors would provide an early warning system and would be inexpensive. Any upstanding operator would already have a fire extinguisher and first aid kit in their vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I've been looking through the weblog a pair of times and basically needed to say that the way with phrases is best notch. All the best.
    shuttle to augusta national
    car service Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
    atlanta taxi to airport
    airport limo atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m always surprised by the activity on this blog.

    airport limousine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome blog!
    High quality content.I am really fond of travelling therefore i visit such sites dominicanshuttles.com
    Such sites provide me information related to cheap travelling!

    ReplyDelete